About The Company
Vervaunt is a new eCommerce and paid media consultancy, focused on driving growth and operational improvements for aspirational retail brands. We are split between eCommerce and paid media management and some of our core eCommerce services include retained consultancy, project management, managed RfPs, functional requirements gathering, platform selection consulting and customer experience / optimisation projects. Some of our clients across the business include MUJI, Trotters Childrenswear, WWRD, O’Neills, Beyond Retro, Nestle, Dr Martens, Sony Playstation and various other great brands.
We’ve grown considerably in the last few months, across both sides of the business and we’re now looking for a full-time team member to support the eCommerce consultancy side of the business.
About The Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role would be well-versed in well known, widely used eCommerce technology (such as Magento, Shopify Plus, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, different merchandising solutions, analytics platforms etc) and will have experience with the following:
- Overlooking and growing an eCommerce channel
- Working knowledge around digital marketing (e.g. SEO, paid advertising, email etc)
- Experience of managing technical projects (such as a replatforming project)
- Analysing issues and problems using analytics and BI platforms
- Experience of working with (and ideally managing) developers
- Good handle on creating a positive eCommerce customer experience (across all areas impacting this)
We’re very focused on getting the right type of person for this role, as the tasks and responsibilities will be varied (due to us being a very small team) – we need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty and support different types of projects.
We’re not necessarily looking for someone with years and years of experience, we will consider more junior candidates who are hungry to learn and develop.
- Managing client relationships across retainer projects and fixed-scope projects
- Assessing new technologies with a view to making recommendations to clients and matching them to issues / areas for improvement
- Management of core aspects of replatforming projects for clients (working closely with the client and the integrators to ensure successful delivery)
- Working with clients to gather requirements, build project specifications and create project documentation
- Creating plans for clients across different aspects of their business (e.g. planning development springs / their backlog, prioritising on-site changes, defining focuses around digital marketing etc)
- Supporting and managing fixed-scope technical and UX audit projects
- General definition of eCommerce best practice for clients as part of projects
- Training of internal and external teams around eCommerce
- Constant research into eCommerce technology to ensure that we remain in-the-know around new and emerging technologies (across areas such as payments, shipping, merchandising, returns, analytics etc)
- Support in the development of paid media services and management of new tools / scripts being built
- Support the marketing of Vervaunt
- 2-5 years’ experience in eCommerce-focused roles
- Excellent knowledge of core eCommerce principles
- Strong knowledge of the main digital marketing channels
- Team player who is willing to get their hands dirty
- Ideally the candidate will be relatively technical with a good understanding of working with eCommerce platforms (around things like integrations, working with developers etc)
What We Offer
You will be part of a growing agency, who have doubled in client roster in just a few months. We often present at conferences and there will be an opportunity for you to be involved in pulling together content and even presenting when appropriate. There will also be a strong training and development budget available.
We are a start-up and offer flexible working in terms of location and timings. We often meet partners and attend media events and organise monthly socials within the company too.
We need candidates to help us manage the increase in workload, due to bringing on new clients and plans to take on new accounts within the next two months. This is a great opportunity where you can progress alongside the company and work closely with the directors.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 23 days holiday (plus Christmas, birthday, bank holidays etc)
- Opportunity to attend international conferences
- Choice of equipment
- Flexibility in terms of remote working
- Lots of opportunities to develop and increase responsibilities
- Extensive training and development
Apply for this role
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.