The Vervaunt brand was launched in October 2017, having previously operated as Crimson Fox – which Josh and Paul decided didn’t represent the company and the offering well enough. We are a small team, based in the heart of Central London and we share the same passion for the services we provide and the clients we work for. Vervaunt have two key areas that we operate in; eCommerce paid media and eCommerce consultancy.
We are focused on the following challenges:
- Digital transformation (new routes to customer and change in business orientation)
- Technical change (primarily around replatforming)
- Merchandising (generally supporting teams to trade more effectively)
- Considerable growth (helping to define and execute high-growth eCommerce strategies)
- Customer experience (improving all aspects of a customer’s end-to-end experience)
eCommerce paid media
Our eCommerce paid media offering is very much geared around defining and targeting an audience / market fit. Having worked with lots of luxury brands, our audience focus was a big driver in our decision to specialise in luxury retail.
We work with a number of similarly high-end brands on the paid side, who have been able to benefit from our domain knowledge in essentially targeting the same customer (high-net-worth individuals). Paid search, display, programmatic and paid social are our core focuses for paid media.
Paid Media Consultant
Technology partners we work with daily
- Meet Magento NYC (2015 & 2017), Spain (2015) and Switzerland (2016)
- Magento Imagine
- MageTitans Austin
- Econsultancy (blogs and buying guides)
- Internet Retailer
- Internet Retailing
Why are we different to other providers?
- We are all subject-matter specialists
- We are diligent, pro-active and we get stuff done
- We are not a large, £1,000+ per day consultancy
- We are ridiculously passionate about eCommerce
- We want to work with the right brands, not the biggest ones